Butticé shirts are made in the Neapolitan sartorial tradition by experienced craftsmen from the family workshop in Naples. Everything is "fatto a mano" (handmade), from cutting to sewing to ironing. The shirt's fit is snug without being skimpy for optimal comfort and movement. The combination of cotton and linen fabric, offers an elegant fluidity combined with a very edgy fall: which makes this shirt the ideal shirt for all occasions with a classic Italian collar allowing both a wearing with or without a tie. From business meetings in a suit to this seaside promenade with shorts and boat shoes on. This shirt has eight hand-made passages for a "cucita a mano" shirt by experienced seamstresses:
- the collar, the armhole
- quarter shoulder
- the throat
- the travetto or crochet stitch
Shirt with split collar cotton and linen fabric stripes: sand
Cotton and linen fitted shirt
- Take your usual size.
- This shirt designed with a comfortable fitted cut (not fitted).
- Cotton and linen fabric, light and nervous at the same time (easy to maintain).
- The model is wearing an EU 40 (UK / US 15 3/4).
- Model: 184cm / 77kg.
Conversion of EU men's shirt sizes & product measurements
Sky blue cotton and linen shirt. Fitted cut.
- 60% cotton / 40% linen.
- Cotton and linen fabric Grandi & Rubinelli.
- Chest pocket.
- Single cuff.
- Buttons in genuine Australian mother-of-pearl.
- Comfortable fitted cut (not fitted), we recommend that you take your usual size.
- Made in Naples, Italy.
Do not wear the same shirt for more than one day.
- Machine wash your shirts at 30 ° (reduced spin).
- Money laundering prohibited.
- Dry on a hanger for easy ironing (never in the dryer).
- Iron the slightly damp shirt with an iron at medium temperature in the following order: collar, sleeves, shoulders, back and sides. Let the shirt cool on a hanger then finally fold it.
- Pressing authorized.